Lectures & Keynotes
A dynamic presenter and educator, Kate’s signature keynote focuses on building resilience and managing stress to enhance individual and organizational performance. Her talks can be tailored for the audience, setting, and time slot.
- 30 March, Society for Public Health Education Conference in Denver, CO
- 13 May SWAN and PWC Veteran Women’s Wellness event at Charleston Southern Univ in Charleston, SC
- 18 May, North Central Indiana Area Health Education Center Veteran Provider Event in Rochester, IN
- 19-21 May, Her Mission Continues Veterans Leadership Summit in San Francisco, CA
- 16-19 July, JBER Chaplain Training in Anchorage, AK
Dr. Thomas offers advanced curriculum development and instructional design services. She can also deliver her resilient leadership model tailored to appeal to your audience. These leadership workshops are inspirational, live seminars blending leadership training with holistic health & wellness practices, personal growth tactics, and mindfulness therapies in an interactive and movement-oriented setting. All curriculum and teaching techniques have been formally evaluated, with results published in professional journals.