A dynamic presenter and educator, Kate’s talks are tailored for the client and focus on merging engaging stories with hard science.
- Loneliness Kills – Social health matters to human well-being. This talk explains why.
- The Science of Resilience – Three things cultivate resilience. Learn what they are and why they matter. This talk offers listeners practical tips to become better parents, partners, and professionals.
- Invisible Veterans – Making the transition from military to civilian is tough for women, yet they’re some of the most resilient leaders you will ever meet.
- The Battle for Balance: Training for Mental Fitness – Dr. Thomas’ signature keynote focuses on managing stress to enhance individual and organizational performance.
- Leadership Training – Dr. Thomas offers advanced curriculum development and instructional design services. She can also deliver her resilient leadership model tailored to appeal to your audience. These leadership workshops are inspirational, live seminars blending leadership training with holistic health & wellness practices, personal growth tactics, and mindfulness therapies in an interactive and movement-oriented setting. Length can vary from 1-5 days, and all curriculum and teaching techniques have been formally evaluated, with results published in professional journals.
- 13 Jun, Balanced Wellness Workshop at Charleston Chiropractic in Charleston, SC
- 14 Aug, Duke University Center for Spirituality, Theology, and Health in Durham, NC
- 25 Sep, Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research (CIMVHR) Forum in Toronto, ON
- 19 Oct, Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) Meeting in Dallas, TX
- 10 Jan, Society for Social Work and Research (SSWR) Meeting in Washington, D.C.