A dynamic presenter and educator, Dr. Thomas’ talks are tailored for the client and merge engaging stories with hard science.
- The Battle for Balance – Dr. Kate’s signature keynote focuses on training for mental fitness. In this talk, Dr.Kate shares the science of building resilience to enhance both individual and organizational performance. She offers practical insights into how to manage stress and become better professionals, partners, and parents.
- Loneliness Kills – Do you know your body reads social anxiety like a physical threat? Discover the science of stress and learn how to find or build a tribe to increase your health and performance at work and home.
- The Science of Spiritual Fitness – Throughout history, humans have often weaponized faith. However, scientists have found surprising links between health, spirituality, and performance. Dr. Kate unpacks the common-sense connections between spirituality and mental fitness, philanthropic leanings, behavioral health, and social support. Learn how you can build resilience through simple spiritual fitness practices.
- Organizational Leadership –
- 10 ways women can crush it in a male-dominated work culture: What can a U.S. Marine officer and behavioral health researcher teach you about how to succeed in a male-dominated culture? Plenty. Using humor, powerful insights, and her personal story, Dr. Kate will show you how women can exploit their unique strengths, deploy intelligent tactics, and cultivate awareness to win at work.
- Resilient leadership training: These leadership workshops are inspirational live seminars that blend leadership training with holistic health and wellness practices, personal growth tactics, and mindfulness therapies. Length of this interactive, movement-oriented course can vary from 1-5 days.